- 1 lb. salmon, sliced into 1/2 inch thick, flat pieces
- 1/3 c. sake or rice wine
- 1/3 c. Teri-Q Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 tbsp. oil for frying
- chopped green onion (garnish)
- Sprinkle sliced salmon with sake or rice wine to reduce fishy odor.
- Marinate salmon in refrigerator with Teri-Q sauce for 15 to 60 minutes.
- Heat your frying pan on medium-high heat, then add oil.
- Add salmon to frying pan and cook for about a minute or slightly browned. Turn over and cook for another minute or until just cooked through. Do not discard left over marinade.
- Plate each piece as you finish frying them.
- Pour the remaining marinade into your frying pan. Cook and reduce marinade for 3 minutes or to your desired intensity. Drizzle reduced sauce onto salmon.
- Garnish with green onions. Enjoy!